Purpose and scope of application
The product is designed to remove combined operational pollution (preferably of inorganic nature) from the surface of asphalt, urban and motorway roads, sidewalks, house territories. It can be used in urban and communal services, for manual cleaning or on washing plants. Effectively removes various pollution: soil, dust, soot, dirt, oil-fat, sand-salt and other etc.
Concentrated product with moderate foaming, water-soluble, biodegradable. The product has a high cleansing and degreasing effect; it is effective in cold water; removes «road» film, fat, oils. The presence of water softeners in the composition allows to use water of increased hardness.
Chemically stable in water and in the air, does not decompose with the release of harmful substances, is fireproof. According to the human exposure data, the detergent is classified as low-risk product. The substances included in belong to the IVth Hazard class. The product does not have allergic and cumulative properties. Discharge into the sewers is permitted.
|1||Appearance , color||
viscous liquid without foreign impurities
|2||Hydrogen index (pH) of 1% aqueous solution||
8,0 – 12,0
For road cleaning using high or low pressure equipment:
- depending on the degree of pollution, prepare a working solution with a concentration of 0.08-0.25% (0.8-2.5 liters of detergent per 1000 liters of water);
- pour into specialized washing machine;
- apply to the road surface by spraying, using high or low pressure equipment;
- wait for 10-20 minutes, rinse with water according to the washing machine operating instructions;
- in case of severe pollution, repeat the treatment or increase the concentration of the working solution.
For manual cleaning:
- prepare a working solution with a concentration of 0.1-0.5% (0.1-0.5 liters of detergent per 100 liters of water); to prepare a working solution, dilute the detergent with water in plastic or stainless-steel containers, stirring with a plastic or wooden stirrer;
- apply the working solution to the contaminated surface with a sponge, mop or brush;
- wait for 3-5 minutes, rinse with water using a cloth or sponge;
- if necessary, rub the highly polluted areas with a brush, then rinse with water.
The working solution of the detergent can be effectively used at temperatures from +5 to +40°C. In some cases, with increased consumption rates, it is possible to use the product at lower temperatures from 0 to +5°C.
Storage and Shelf life
The product is stored in hermetically sealed containers in indoor warehouses, at a temperature from 0 to +30 0C. It is allowed to store the product under a canopy on a planned site protected from direct sunlight and precipitation.
The product freezes at a temperature — 3 ° C, after defrosting and mixing it retains its properties.
Shelf life — 12 months from the date of manufacture.